World Bank Group 2022 Youth Summit: Pitch Competition
The competition rewards the most innovative idea that fosters:
- Social inclusion as a driver for equitable growth
(Education, Health, Gender, Social Safety Nets)
- Environmental inclusion as a driver for equitable growth
(Climate Change Mitigation, Climate Adaptation, Climate Smart Technologies)
- Economic inclusion as a driver for equitable growth
(Access to Financial Services, Financial Decision Making, Sustainable Livelihoods and Employment, Private Capital Mobilization)
About World Bank
With 189 member countries, staff from more than 170 countries, and offices in over 130 locations, the World Bank Group is a unique global partnership: five institutions working for sustainable solutions that reduce poverty and build shared prosperity in developing countries.
Together, IBRD and IDA form the World Bank, which provides financing, policy advice, and technical assistance to governments of developing countries.
IDA focuses on the worldï¿½s poorest countries, while IBRD assists middle-income and creditworthy poorer countries.
World Bank Group Youth Summit
|Country to study|
|School to study–|
|Course to study||Not specified|
|State of Origin|
|Application Deadline||March 4, 2022|
Benefits of World Bank Group Youth Summit
What’s in it for you?
- Be mentored by Youth Summit 2021 finalists and World Bank experts
- Network with leading professionals and young social entrepreneurs around the world
- Participate and learn in events and workshops
Requirements for World Bank Group Youth Summit Qualification
The competition is open to teams of 1 to 5 individuals aged 18 to 35. Participants must be nationals from World Bank member countries.
Participants can be students, as well as people in the work force or any other occupation. No prior experience in any particular field or topic is necessary.
You need to be committed to implementing the solution after the competition. Diverse team compositions are advised, but not required.
Interview date, Process and Venue for World Bank Group Youth Summit
Proposals will be judged based on the following judging criteria: (1) Clarity, scope and relevance of the problem and of the proposed solution; (2) Innovation and originality; (3) Feasibility of implementation and sustainability; (4) Potential for impact.
March 4, 2022
How to Apply
qualified? Go to World Bank on wrld.bg to apply
- Information Session on February 11, 2022
Add this event to your calendar or sign up for an email reminder and join the webinar to get all the information you need to submit a solid application.
- Submit Your Pitch Deck by March 4, 2022
Submit your application for the pitch competition here. Pitch decks will be evaluated by an expert committee. Shortlisted individuals/teams will be announced and will proceed to the next stage.
- Refine Idea & Prepare Your Pitch (April)
Shortlisted individuals/teams will receive feedback on their proposals and may be asked to submit further information, refine their proposals and/or submit short pitching videos.
- Pitch your Idea at the Youth Summit (May)
Finalists will join the 2022 WBG Youth Summit at the World Bank Headquarters in Washington D.C.
For more details, Click Here
- 2022 AAUN Emerging Leaders in Australia-Africa Diplomacy (ELAAD) Program – Call for Applications￼
- 2022 United States Institute of Peace (USIP) Peace Scholar Fellowship Programme￼
- 15 Best After Effects Laptops
- 2022 EEC Bertha Justice Fellowship Programme for South African Law Graduates
- 2022 Flinders University OS-HELP Loans