University of Wollongong in Dubai 2022 Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students
The UOWD undergraduate Academic Merit Scholarship covers 15% – 50% of tuition fees each semester. The scholarship does not cover textbooks, field trips, lodging, living expenses, or any other study-related expenses.
About University of Wollongong in Dubai
The University of Wollongong in Dubai (UOWD) was established in 1993 as the first international and Australian university in the UAE, and it is now part of a global brand with campuses in Australia, Hong Kong, and Malaysia.
With a 26-year track record, the University provides internationally recognized degrees that are accredited by the Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency (TEQSA), Australia’s independent national quality assurance and regulatory agency for higher education, and the UAE Ministry of Education’s Commission for Academic Accreditation (CAA).
- Type – Undergraduate
- Organisation – University of Wollongong in Dubai
- Country to study – United Arab Emirates
- School to study – University of Wollongong in Dubai
- Course to study – Not specified
- State of Origin
- Gender – Men and Women
- Application Deadline – August 26, 2022
Benefits of Undergraduate Scholarships
Three categories of scholarships are available to undergraduate students.
- 50% scholarship (conditions apply)
- 25% scholarship
- 15% scholarship
Requirements for Undergraduate Scholarships Qualification
- Applications are open to students of any citizenship.
- Applications are open to new (entry-level) students.
- Applicants must have achieved the minimum grades as listed in the Curriculum table below.
- Applicants must meet all of the academic and admission criteria to be admitted to the University and be intending to enrol in the relevant session for which they have applied.
August 26, 2022
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to University of Wollongong in Dubai on www.uowdubai.ac.ae to apply
If you would like to apply for any of the UOWD Scholarships, you should submit an Application for Scholarship form, along with supporting documentation relevant to your chosen Scholarship (academic transcripts, completion certificate(s), awards, referee reports, alumni ID, as appropriate) to the Registrar’s Department. Applications must be received by the closing date (as listed below) and submitted via the Scholarship Form.
For more details, visit University of Wollongong in Dubai website.