University of Westminster 2022 Foundation Degree Scholarship
The total value of the scholarship is £6,000 which is awarded for a maximum of four years.
Students will receive £1,500 in each eligible year of study, subject to progression to the next year of their course and completion of the yearly career development session.
The scholarship is paid into your nominated bank account in January each year or towards your tuition fees paid directly to the University in November each academic year.
Students will not receive the yearly allowance if they are on a repeat year or a placement/sandwich year.
About University Of West Ministers.
The Westminster story began in 1838, when Sir George Cayley opened the Polytechnic Institution at 309 Regent Street in London.
In 1881, philanthropist Quintin Hogg bought the Royal Polytechnic Institution building and moved his Young Men’s Christian Institute into 309 Regent Street, which soon became the publicly funded Regent Street Polytechnic.
Since then, our education institution has secured a reputation as a place for firsts.
These include: the first polytechnic in London and one of the first in the UK (1838) the opening of the first public photographic portrait studio
Foundation Degree Scholarship
- Type – Undergraduate
- Organisation – University of Westminster
- Country to study – UK
- School to study – University of Westminster
- Course to study – Not specified
- State of Origin
- Gender – Men and Women
- Application Deadline – July 8, 2022
Benefits of Foundation Degree Scholarship
£1,500 per year towards maintenance costs or tuition fees up to a maximum of four years.
Requirements for Foundation Degree Scholarship Qualification
Students must fulfil all criteria below:
- Be a Home student for fee purposes and have an offer for a full-time undergraduate course with an integrated foundation year at the University of Westminster starting in September 2022
- Have a household income of less than £25,000 per annum. Applicants must have applied for the maximum student support available from the Student Loans Company (SLC). This includes applying for finance based on your household income (means-tested) and giving consent to share information with the University in order that their declared household income can be verified.*
- Show development potential in your supporting statement
We encourage applications from students who meet the following criteria:
- you are a black, Asian or minority ethnic student
- you are a Young Adult Carer, Estranged student or Care Leaver
July 8, 2022
How to Apply
Please return your completed application form including your A-Level (or most recent school) transcripts as pdf attachments to [email protected]
You can only submit ONE email, including your application and all relevant documents.
The email header should include your 8-digit Westminster Reference number and the full name of the scholarship you are applying for.
You will not be able to amend your application once we have received it. You need to have a conditional/unconditional offer in place before you can apply for a scholarship.
For more details, visit University of Westminster website.