University of Stirling UK 2022 Undergraduate Clearing Scholarship
We are delighted to offer the University of Stirling Undergraduate Clearing Scholarship to eligible students from England, Wales, Northern Ireland, and the Republic of Ireland as part of our commitment to attracting the very best students to join our diverse student community.
The Undergraduate Clearing Scholarship offers a £1,000 cash award to all students from England, Wales, Northern Ireland, and the Republic of Ireland who meet the terms of their offer and choose the University of Stirling on UCAS Clearing.
Students who apply by August 31 will also be guaranteed a place in University-managed housing during their first year.
About the University of Stirling
The University of Stirling is a research-intensive campus university in the United Kingdom founded by Royal Charter in 1967. It is a plate glass university in Scotland’s Central Belt, built within the walled Airthrey Castle estate.
It has grown to include four Faculties, a Business School, a Graduate School, and a number of Institutes and Centres covering a wide range of subjects since its inception.
The Times Higher Education World University Rankings place it among the top 50 universities in the world under 50 years old, as well as among the top 40 in the UK overall.
University of Stirling Masters Scholarship
- Type – Masters
- Organisation – University of Stirling
- Country to study – United Kingdom
- School to study – University of Stirling
- Course to study – Not specified
- State of Origin
- Gender – Men and Women
- Application Deadline – August 31, 2022
Aim and Benefits of University of Stirling Masters Scholarship
- The Undergraduate Clearing Scholarship provides a GBP 1,000 cash award to all students from England, Wales, or Northern Ireland who meet the conditions of their offer and select the University of Stirling as their choice on UCAS Clearing.
Requirements for University of Stirling Masters Scholarship Qualification
- You must be classed as a student from England, Wales, Northern Ireland or the Republic of Ireland for tuition fee purposes.
- You must have received an offer of admission for an eligible undergraduate programme at the University of Stirling through UCAS Clearing.
- You must meet the conditions of your offer and choose Stirling on UCAS Clearing.
- You must be a full-time student.
- This scholarship is only available to students studying at our Stirling campus.
- You must take up your place and enrol on your course at the University.
- Please note this scholarship can be combined with the Honours Year Scholarship and Merit Scholarship.
August 31, 2022
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to University of Stirling on www.stir.ac.uk to apply
Students will automatically be identified as part as the admissions process. No separate application is required for this award.