Study-In-Uk: University of Leeds UK 2022 School of Philosophy, Religion and History of Science Doctoral Scholarships
For postgraduate research study in the School of Philosophy, Religion, and History of Science, two scholarships are offered for UK and international students.
These fully supported research scholarships are offered for three years of full-time study or five years of part-time study, with fees (at the Home rate) and maintenance included.
|Organisation||University Of Leeds|
|Country to study||United Kingdom|
|School to study||University Of Leeds|
|Course to study||View courses|
|State of Origin|
|Application Deadline||March 8, 2022|
Benefits of University of Leeds PhD Scholarship
Full tuition (at Home rate – £4,600 for session 2022/3) and a maintenance stipend (£15,609 in Session 2021/2- pro rata for part-time study) are included in the award. Any fees not covered by the award will be the responsibility of the candidate who accepts the scholarship.
University of Leeds PhD Scholarship Courses
- Philosophy, Religion and History
Requirements for University of Leeds PhD Scholarship Qualification
Candidates must have submitted a complete application for PhD study in the School of Philosophy, Religion and History of Science (PRHS) by Tuesday, 5.00pm, 8th March 2022 and have submitted an application for the Scholarship, to be considered for the award.
Applicants must not have already been awarded or be currently studying for a doctoral degree.
- Awards must be taken up by 1 October 2022.
- The awards are available for new Postgraduate Researchers undertaking full-time or part-time research study leading to the degree of PhD. Students who are already registered for PhD research study are excluded from applying.
- Applicants for Doctoral Research must live within a reasonable distance of the University of Leeds whilst in receipt of this Scholarship.
March 8, 2022
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to University Of Leeds on www.leeds.ac.uk to apply
Apply for a research programme of study by completing the online application form by 8th March 2022 5pm.
More details of how to apply for PhD study can be found on our website
A complete application MUST include:
- Copies of all transcripts and degree certificates
- Research proposal
- Sample of written work
- English language evidence
- Two academic references. These must be submitted to [email protected] by 8th March 2022.
If English is not your first language, you must provide evidence that you meet the Faculty’s minimum English language requirements.
Then complete the Scholarship application form also by 5pm on 8th March 2022.
- 2022 Royal Academy of Engineering Enterprise Fellowships Entrepreneurial Graduates
- 2023 United Nations Nippon Foundation Fellowship
- 2023 Mandela Washington Fellowship for Young African Leaders
- Wellington Tangiwai Scholarship, Victoria University of Wellington, 2022
- University Oklahoma Oklahoma State Regents’ Academic Scholars Program Award 2022￼