Study In South MultiChoice Bursary Scheme for South African Students 2022
For the 2022 bursary scheme, ten of these students will be funded via the Nomzamo Lighthouse Foundation – an organisation that invests in the future of South African youth – of which MultiChoice is a partner. The bursaries extend beyond tuition fees and include registration fees, accommodation costs, and an annual living allowance.
“As technological developments continue to advance at a rapid pace, there is a critical need for a dynamic workforce in the fields of science, technology, engineering and mathematics in order for our country to keep up with the rest of the world,” said Nyiko Shiburi, CEO of MultiChoice South Africa. “We see the value in opening doors for youth to build the skills within our industry, shaping the professionals who will lead us into the future.”
MultiChoice Bursary Scheme
|Country to study||South Africa|
|School to study–|
|Course to study||Not specified|
|Application Deadline||February 15, 2022|
Aim and Benefits of MultiChoice Bursary Scheme
The bursaries extends beyond tuition fees and include registration fees, accommodation costs, and an annual living allowance.
Requirements for MultiChoice Bursary Scheme Qualification
In order to apply applicants must:
- Be a South African citizen.
- Be registered at a South African Institute of Higher Learning.
- Meet the eligibility and qualifying requirements as indicated on the application form.
February 15, 2022
How to Apply
An external bursary management entity (Skills 123) has been procured to support with facilitation of the bursary administration. This bursary management provider has partnered with youth marketing specialists, Student Village, who have a wide reach across different campuses countrywide.
Applications are now open and close on 15 February 2022. To register and apply, click here.
For more details, visit
- 2022 Singapore Management University Lim Hoon Foundation Scholarship
- 2022 Simmons University Kotzen Scholarships in US
- 2022 University of Michigan African Presidential Scholars Program
- 2022 Royal Academy of Engineering Enterprise Fellowships Entrepreneurial Graduates
- 2023 United Nations Nippon Foundation Fellowship