Study In Netherlands Fully Funded Erasmus University Rotterdam Netherlands 2022 Entrepreneurial Spirit Scholarship
This scholarship was founded by two IBA alumni from Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University (RSM) and funded together with other alumni to support students who might otherwise not fully participate in the Bachelor programme in International Business Administration (IBA). It is motivated by the invaluable experience gained by the donors throughout and upon completion of the IBA programme – both academically, and with regards to the expansive international network, they derived from it. During three years of studies, the scholarship will cover the annual statutory tuition fee (€ 2,209 in 2022/2023) as well as yearly book fees to a maximum of € 600 per year, conditional upon annual re-evaluation. In addition, students will receive academic, professional and personal mentoring from their donors and get access to their international network
About Erasmus University Rotterdam
Erasmus University Rotterdam (abbreviated as EUR, Dutch: Erasmus Universiteit Rotterdam) is a public university located in Rotterdam, Netherlands, the city that also houses the largest port in Europe. The university is named after Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus, a 15th-century humanist and theologian. The university has seven faculties and focuses on four areas. Health – Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences/Erasmus MC and institute of Health Policy & Management (iBMG) Wealth – Erasmus School of Economics and Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University Governance
Erasmus University Rotterdam Bachelor
|Organisation||Erasmus University Rotterdam|
|Country to study||Netherlands|
|School to study||Erasmus University Rotterdam|
|Course to study||View courses|
|State of Origin|
|Gender||Men and Women|
|Application Deadline||February 1, 2022|
Aim and Benefits of Erasmus University Rotterdam Bachelor
- Tuition fee
- Academic allowance
Erasmus University Rotterdam Bachelor Courses
Requirements for Erasmus University Rotterdam Bachelor Qualification
- Students should be belonging to the European Economic Area (EEA), entitled to pay the statutory tuition fee.
- Applicants need to meet all BSc admissions requirements in order to qualify.
- Students who are willing to expand their network and opportunities are eligible.
- Upon acceptance of the scholarship, the student commits to stay involved after graduation as a mentor for the new incoming students accepted into the scholarship programme.
- The deadline for the scholarship is 1st February 2022.
February 1, 2022
How to Apply
Are you Interested and qualified? Go to
A concise entrepreneurial dimension essay of a maximum of 850 words that answer the following questions:
- What does entrepreneurship mean to you? Please also describe what experiences shaped your view on entrepreneurship (200 words)
- How do your past and current activities demonstrate your entrepreneurial spirit? (200 words)
- What are your plans for the future and why? (200 words)
- What is your motivation to apply for the scholarship and why would the mentorship and financial support will be best invested in you? (250 words)
2. A budget plan using this template, explaining how you are going to finance year 1, 2 and 3 of the IBA programme
- 2022 Singapore Management University Lim Hoon Foundation Scholarship
- 2022 Simmons University Kotzen Scholarships in US
- 2022 University of Michigan African Presidential Scholars Program
- 2022 Royal Academy of Engineering Enterprise Fellowships Entrepreneurial Graduates
- 2023 United Nations Nippon Foundation Fellowship