Standard Bank 2022 Youth Development and Employment Programmes
Africa is a continent brimming with opportunities and untapped potential.
We have the ability to produce excellence for all of her people at Standard Bank.
But we can’t do it by ourselves.
The dreamers are essential. Talented young people with aspirations for their own and Africa’s futures.
Those who have the ability to perceive things for what they could be.
That are unafraid in the face of adversity.
Also, remember that hard labor has the power to transform the world.
Those who are willing to put in everything in order to receive even more.
If we can provide them the tools they need to actually show up every day.
They’re at their finest. Ready to go to any length to make their aspirations a reality.
The possibilities that will open up for them, us, and Africa will be really endless.
About Standard Bank Group
Standard Bank Firm Limited (commonly known as Stanbic Bank) is Africa’s largest banking group in terms of assets and revenues, with operations in 20 countries across the continent.
It employs around 50,000 people and operates 560 branches and 1,770 ATMs across Africa.
Standard Bank Group is an African and international financial organization that provides banking and financial services to individuals, businesses, institutions, and corporations.
They help Africa’s economy flourish in a way that is both sustainable and inclusive.
Youth Development and Employment Programmes
|Organisation||Standard Bank Group|
|Country to study||South Africa|
|School to Study||–|
|course Of Study||Not Specified|
|State Of Origin|
|Application Deadline||Not Specified|
Benefits of Youth Development and Employment Programmes
- Whatever graduate program you pick at Standard Bank, you’ll find three things in common: quality, possibility, and unrivaled opportunity. That’s because nothing matters to us more than assisting you in realizing your full potential. On our graduate programs, you’ll gain the skills, gain the experience, and enjoy the freedom you need to create a brighter future not only for yourself, but also for Africa. From shadowing senior colleagues to working on projects that make a difference in the world, you’ll gain the skills, gain the experience, and enjoy the freedom you need to create a brighter future not only for yourself, but also for Africa.
- Is there a work-based approach to a learnership with Standard Bank Group? You’ll develop a practical grasp of Standard Bank Group while being coached and encouraged toward the objectives you’ve set for yourself. The curriculum combines theory and practice, and includes structured work experience as well as structured learning with an accredited training provider, culminating in a SAQA-certified qualification.
- An internship with Standard Bank Group allows you to obtain essential job experience while also laying the groundwork for your university qualification. You’ll start contributing as soon as you join, as you’ll be involved in real projects – and you’ll have plenty of opportunities to learn and improve. After completing your internship, you’ll have highly sought-after skills and qualifications. As a result, you’ll be able to take control of your professional potential.
Requirements for Youth Development and Employment Programmes Qualification
- Completed Matric with a 60% average or above for all programmes
- Minimum tertiary academic average of 60% or above for learnerships, internships and graduate programmes depending on specific programme requirements
- Currently completing or a completed tertiary qualification in Commerce, Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, Social Science and Mathematics
- Matric, Higher Certificate, Diploma, Advanced diploma, Btech, Degree and Post Graduate qualifications accepted depending on specific programme requirements
- Must be a South Africa citizen, between ages of 18-30, not registered for or completing another learnership or internship