Future Females Business School 2022 GreenTech and AgriTech Programme
The three-month programme is for female entrepreneurs with a GreenTech or AgriTech idea or early-stage business, ready to upskill and utilise technology to bring their businesses to life.
Are you a Nigerian female entrepreneur looking to develop the next big GreenTech or AgriTech business?
Are you passionate about technology and sustainability and looking to build a business that would create a positive social impact and benefit your community?
Then this programme is for you! It’s been designed to give you the clarity, vision and ability to focus and execute the right strategies, that will build your thriving tech-enabled dream business.
About Future Females Business School
On September 18, 2019, the Future Females Business School opens the doors to its next group of women entrepreneurs. The Future Females Business School is a three-month virtual incubator that will provide a unique opportunity for women entrepreneurs from around the world to transform their ideas into proven, scalable and sustainable businesses.
The Future Females Business School has graduated 190 entrepreneurs in the last year alone, with surveyed participants on average seeing a 63% increase in monthly revenue and indicating a 76% increase in confidence around their ability to make their business successful on completion of the program.
The program is application-only. Entrepreneurs are supported through a structured three-month program that combines content, community and coaching to help them rapidly bring their dream businesses to life.
Future Females Business School GreenTech and AgriTech Programme
- Type – Entrepreneurs
- Organisation – Future Females Business School
- Country to study
- School to study –
- Course to study – Not specified
- State of Origin
- Gender – Women
- Application Deadline – Not Specified
Benefits of Future Females Business School GreenTech and AgriTech Programme
Throughout the duration of the programme, entrepreneurs will have access to actionable content, weekly coaching sessions with a sustainability coach and guest feature masterclasses with industry experts; to increase the capacity of their enterprises to scale and become more sustainable.
Requirements for Future Females Business School GreenTech and AgriTech Programme Qualification
Applicants MUST be based in Nigeria
– The business MUST be a GreenTech OR AgriTech business that solves a problem
– The business MUST impact respective communities/industries
Qualifying startups include:
- Waste Management
- Generation of power and alternative energy
- Green Construction
- Water management (harvesting, filtering/treatment, and metering)
- Organic produce & retail
- Circular economy
- Eco-friendly fashion, beauty or cleaning products
- Upcycling furniture
- Food plant nursery and such other industries.
- Farmer’s markets (online and community based)
- Organic produce & retail
- Green Packaging of agricultural products
- Integrative medicine (Herbal/plant-based remedy)
- Permaculture and food forests
- Conservation Agriculture (CA)
- LED containerised farming
- Rooftop growing and vertical farming
- Harvesting and Harnessing Rainwater
- Drones/robots for aerial images & GPS technology
- Temperature and moisture sensors
- Farming with fungus
- Algorithmic Agriculture
- Value Addition and food preservation
How to Apply
For more details, visit Future Females Business School website.