First City Monument Bank (FCMB) Paid Internship Program for young Nigerians 2021-2022 is open to applicants who wish to be mentored and participate in a well-paid internship in Nigeria.
FCMBFlexxtern is an initiative by a leading financial institution, First City Monument Bank, in partnership with other prestigious organizations in Nigeria. The goal is to empower young individuals by providing internship opportunities and access to a mentor network through our partner organizations.
First City Monument Bank is one of Nigeria’s largest financial service providers, offering retail banking, corporate banking and investment banking services to large corporations, small and medium enterprises, as well as individuals.
|Organisation||First City Monument Bank (FCMB)|
|Country to study||Nigeria|
|School to study||–|
|Course to study||Not specified|
|State of Origin||–|
|Application Deadline||Not Specified|
Benefits of FCMB Internship Program
- 3-month paid internship for 30 winners
- FREE 1-day career training session for 30 contestants, with Certificates of Participation.
- You get the chance to start your career on a strong foundation through a 3-month internship
Requirements for FCMB Internship Program Qualification
- Latest graduate between the ages of 18-30 years
How to Apply
Go to First City Monument Bank (FCMB) on apply.fcmb.com to apply
- Upload a 45-second video to YouTube with the hashtag #FCMBFlexxtern telling us why you deserve to be one of the FCMB Flexxterns.
- Click on Participate, fill the registration form and include the link to your YouTube video.
- Share the link to your entry and invite your friends to vote for you. The more votes you have, the higher your chances of winning.
For more details
First City Monument Bank(FCMB) Paid Internship Program for young Nigerians 2021-2022