2022 KAS Scholarship Program for Undergraduate Students
The Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Zimbabwe is pleased to issue this call for scholarship applications in order to invite a fresh generation of energetic young academics to join their scholarship and alumni program and network.
The Scholarship Program is aimed at students at a Zimbabwean university studying Law, Media/Journalism, Public Management, Political Science, International Relations, Conflict Studies, Peace Building, Ethics, and History – always with a political perspective in mind.
About Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung (KAS)
The Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung (KAS) is a philanthropic organization. There are 16 regional offices in Germany that offer a wide range of civic education conferences and events.
Our international offices manage over 200 projects in over 120 countries. The headquarters of the foundation are in Sankt Augustin, near Bonn, as well as in Berlin.
In 1998, a new meeting center called “The Academy” opened there. We are honored to bear Konrad Adenauer’s name.
The name and values of the first chancellor of the Federal Republic of Germany serve as our instructions, duty, and obligation.
KAS Scholarship Program
- Type – Undergraduate
- Organisation – Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung (KAS)
- Country to study
- School to study
- Course to study – Not specified
- State of Origin
- Gender – Men and Women
- Application Deadline – July 31, 2022
Benefits of KAS Scholarship Program
The scholarship program includes:
- Full tuition and examination fees for the standard duration of study from your admittance into the program onwards
- Accommodation costs on-campus or a contribution to off-campus accommodation
- Semester stipend for internet, books and transportation costs.
- Furthermore, you will be part of the KAS Scholarship Alumni Network and be invited to closely follow and wherever possible join the activities of the foundation in country and internationally.
Requirements for KAS Scholarship Program Qualification
Scholarship applicants should:
- Be in their second year of bachelor’s studies;
- Have above-average academic achievement;
- Be actively involved in volunteer work;
- Have a broad general education and a strong interest in political concerns;
- Possess a favorable attitude toward democracy and human rights;
- Be willing to develop their own points of view and practice tolerance
- Be very motivated and able to persuade us of their life goals.
Documents Required for Application
- Filled-out application form
- A cover letter (max. 1 page)
- A meaningful CV in tabular form including details about your previous voluntary work or social commitment (max. 2 pages)
- Copy of your latest transcript
- An informal academic or employment/volunteer letter of recommendation (this can be a copy of an Email from an official university/organizational Email-account). This letter should provide information about your qualifications and potential.
July 31, 2022
How to Apply
Download application form here
To apply, send application documents to [email protected] by the deadline of July 31, 2022.
For more details,visit KAS website