2022 Fully Funded Vice-Chancellor’s Excellence Scholarships Newcastle University
We are proud to offer 13 Vice-Chancellor’s Excellence Scholarship award winners for outstanding applicants who apply to full-time undergraduate studies.
There are eleven half-tuition scholarships and two full-tuition scholarships available.
About Newcastle University
Newcastle University (officially known as the University of Newcastle upon Tyne) is a public research university in Newcastle upon Tyne, England. The university can be traced back to the 1834 establishment of a School of Medicine and Surgery (later renamed the College of Medicine) and the 1871 establishment of the College of Physical Science (later renamed Armstrong College). These two colleges formed one division of the federal University of Durham, while the Durham Colleges formed the other. In 1937, the Newcastle colleges merged to form King’s College. Following an incident in 1963,
Newcastle University Bachelor
|Country to study||United Kingdom|
|School to study||Newcastle University|
|Course to study||Not specified|
|State of Origin|
|Gender||Men and Women|
|Application Deadline||May 25, 2022|
Benefits of Newcastle University Bachelor
50% to 100% tuition fee (depending on countries).
Requirements for Newcastle University Bachelor Qualification
- Only applicants from India, Kenya, Malaysia, South Africa, Tanzania, Turkey, and the United States are eligible.
- The applicant must be a foreign fee payer.
- Applicants must have a minimum ABB at A level or equivalent academic grade.
- Applicants must have a university offer for the 2022-23 academic year.
- The scholarship application deadline is May 25, 2022. For each country, there are different deadlines.
- Only citizens of the United States and India will be eligible for a full scholarship.
Are you interested and qualified? To apply.
You apply for this scholarship online separately to your course. You must already hold an offer to study at the University to apply. Apply for the scholarship Click here.