Application for the 2022 Deloitte Vacation Interactive Business Experience(VIBE) Programme for University Students is currently ongoing.
At Deloitte, we understand the valuable role that university students, like you, have in helping build impactful outcomes for our clients, communities and for the future. Our Vacation Interactive Business Experience (VIBE) embraces diverse experiences and draws from unique perspectives to develop business solutions that matter.
VIBE offers university students an opportunity to experience what truly makes Deloitte distinctive and in turn, gives us an opportunity to connect with you.
VIBE is an interactive programme that is designed with your future in mind. You’ll receive insight into the various service lines that enable our multidisciplinary approach and the opportunities within these areas to take your career to the next level.
You’ll have to opportunity to attend workshops and seminars that will equip you with the tools and skills needed to navigate the transition from the university campus to the world of work. You’ll also have a direct opportunity to connect with some of our key business stakeholders across Deloitte.
Deloitte is the global leader in professional services providing audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax and related services. Our network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories serve four out of five Fortune Global 500®companies. We bring the innovation and IP of 300,000 professionals and our extensive alliances to uniquely provide clients the breadth of perspective needed to deliver breakthrough solutions.
|Country to study–||–|
|School to study–||–|
|Course to study||Not specified|
|Application Deadline||Not Specified|
Benefits of Deloitte Vacation Interactive Business Experience(VIBE) Programme
- The top performing candidates from the VIBE programme will be considered for an opportunity to join Deloitte for Vac Work, which you can use to get experience in your preferred area of interest.
- Deloitte Vac Work is a one to two week programme offered during university holidays that provides university students with an introduction to the world of work through direct exposure to the complex business problems we solve.
- Deloitte offer mentoring and a supportive environment to discover what impact you can make. Vac Work is offered to the top performing candidates who have attended our Vacation Interactive Business Experience (VIBE) programme.
Requirements for Deloitte Vacation Interactive Business Experience(VIBE) Programme Qualification
- Are you studying towards a Bachelors degree or Postgraduate qualification at an accredited university?
- Have you attained a pass mark above 60% on all your subjects in Matric (Grade 12)?
- Do you have less than one year of full-time/permanent working experience?
- Are you able to demonstrate a professional work ethic and integrity?
- Do you have the ability to prioritise competing responsibilities according to their urgency and importance?
- Are you able to follow instructions accurately and work efficiently to deliver results within time constraints set by a leader?
- Are you a fast learner? Do you have lateral thinking skills, problem solving and analytical abilities?
Documents Required for Application
- An academic transcript with a 60% + average.
- A cover letter (optional)
How to Apply
Are you Interested and qualified? Go to Deloitte on jobs smart recruiters com to apply.
For more details, visit Deloitte website
2022 Deloitte Vacation Interactive Business Experience(VIBE) Programme for University Students
- 2022 Royal Academy of Engineering Enterprise Fellowships Entrepreneurial Graduates
- 2023 United Nations Nippon Foundation Fellowship
- 2023 Mandela Washington Fellowship for Young African Leaders
- Wellington Tangiwai Scholarship, Victoria University of Wellington, 2022
- University Oklahoma Oklahoma State Regents’ Academic Scholars Program Award 2022￼