Full-time Postgraduate Scholarship and Leadership Programme for students from select Developing Countries at University of Oxford.
The Oxford-Weidenfeld and Hoffmann Scholarships and Leadership Programme has established in 2015 thanks to generous donations from multiple donors to mark the 95th birthday of Lord Weidenfeld. In June 2017, Chairman André Hoffmann pledged an additional donation of £9m to the Trust which, thanks to matched funding of £6m from Oxford University, will double the size of the Oxford-Weidenfeld and Hoffmann Scholarships and Leadership Programme.
This scholarship is part of the Oxford Graduate Scholarships, which were established through a ground-breaking new matched funding initiative to enable the creation of fully-funded scholarships for graduate students of the highest calibre from across the world.
The University contributes 40% of the funds for these scholarships, together with 60% from generous donations provided by supporters of the Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Trust, including Fondation Hoffmann. Foundation Hoffmann is a Swiss-based grant making institution supporting the emergence
About University of Oxford
Oxford University has a rich tradition of developing leaders. Our MBA programme builds on this legacy, providing you with a solid foundation in core business principles while developing a broadened mindset and understanding of the role of business in society. You will be challenged to delve deep into the areas that interest you most and gain the strategic skills and insight to lead a successful, purposeful career.
The programme exposes you to: a globally connected network a diverse student group diverse career opportunities thought leaders a rigorous academic experience
|Organisation||University of Oxford|
|Country to study||United Kingdom|
|School to study||Oxford University|
|Course to study||Not specified|
|State of Origin|
|Application Deadline||January 22, 2022|
Benefits of Oxford Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Masters Scholarship
The scholarship will cover 100% of course fees and a grant for living costs. Awards are made for the full duration of your fee liability for the agreed course.
Duration of Oxford Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships: Awards are made for the full duration of a student’s fee liability for the agreed course. If your scholarship is offered for a course lasting more than one year, the continuation of your scholarship each year is subject to an annual renewal process based on satisfactory academic progress.
Requirements for Oxford Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Masters Scholarship Qualification
Who is qualified to apply for Oxford Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships?
- You should be intending to return to your country of ordinary residence once your course is completed. Students currently at Oxford are not eligible to apply unless they are already Weidenfeld scholars.
- You should be able to demonstrate a connection between your subject of study and your longer-term career objectives, explaining how you see your professional work contributing to the improvement of public life in your country of origin or at a wider regional or international level.
- The above qualities will be assessed during the selection process, including using your graduate application form, your Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships Questionnaire and (if relevant) your interview.
- Candidates who hold deferred offers to start in 2022-23 are not eligible to be considered for these scholarships.
Interview date, Process and Venue for Oxford Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Masters Scholarship
If you are shortlisted for the scholarship, you will be required to participate in an interview, which is likely to be held online in April/May 2022.
January 22, 2022
How to Apply
In order to be considered for this scholarship, you must select the Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships and Leadership Programme in the University of Oxford Scholarships section of the University’s graduate application form and submit your application for graduate study by the relevant January deadline for your course. See the relevant course page for the deadline applicable to your course.
You must also complete a Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships Statement and upload it, together with your graduate application form, by the deadline. Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships Statement form for 2022-23 entry256.12 KB
For more details
- 2022 Singapore Management University Lim Hoon Foundation Scholarship
- 2022 Simmons University Kotzen Scholarships in US
- 2022 University of Michigan African Presidential Scholars Program
- 2022 Royal Academy of Engineering Enterprise Fellowships Entrepreneurial Graduates
- 2023 United Nations Nippon Foundation Fellowship