2022-2023 Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship Program Canada is open to applicants. The scholarship program is intended to recognize students who demonstrate exceptional academic achievement and creativity and who are recognized as leaders within their school.
A special emphasis is placed on the impact the student has had on the life of their school and community, and their future potential to contribute positively to the global community.
Awarded annually; to exceptional students from around the world including students studying in Canada. The scholarship is the University of Toronto’s most prestigious and competitive scholarship for international students. The Lester B. Pearson International Scholarships covers everything including tuition, books, incidental fees, and full residence support for four years. The scholarship is tenable only at the University of Toronto.
Approximately 37 students will be named Lester B. Pearson Scholars every year.
About Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship Program
The Lester B. Pearson international scholarships at the University of Toronto makes available an exceptional chance for endowed international students to study at one of the world’s best universities in one of the multicultural cities. The scholarship program is intended to recognize students who demonstrate exceptional academic achievement and creativity and who are recognized as leaders within their school.
|Organisation||Lester B. Pearson Scholarship|
|Country to study||Canada|
|School to study||University of Toronto|
|Course to study||Not specified|
|State of Origin|
|Application Deadline||November 30, 2021|
Benefits of Lester B. Pearson International Masters Scholarship
The major benefit of the Lester B. Pearson International Scholarships is that it will cover tuition, books, incidental fees, and full residence support for four years. The scholarship is tenable only at the University of Toronto for first-entry, undergraduate programs.
Requirements for Lester B. Pearson International Masters Scholarship Qualification
To be eligible to apply to the Pearson International Scholarship, you must be:
- An international student (i.e. a non-Canadian requiring a study permit);
- Currently in your final year of secondary school or have graduated no earlier than June 2021;
- Beginning your studies at the University of Toronto in September 2022 (students already attending post-secondary studies cannot be considered; students starting their studies in January 2022 at another post-secondary institution cannot be considered).
November 30, 2021
How to Apply
To apply, you will need to:
- Receive a nomination from your school (High schools not already contacted/verified are asked to submit an application to participate in our program, available here.)
- Apply to study at the University of Toronto to begin your studies in 2022 and complete your application for admission by the appropriate deadlines. Please be advised that you will be considered for the Pearson Scholarship for your first choice of program at U of T. You may apply for several programs and may receive admission to them all; however, the Pearson Scholarship, if awarded to you, would be restricted to your first choice of program at U of T at the time our scholarship decisions are made.
- Once we’ve received a nomination and you’ve applied to the university, you can complete the online Lester B. Pearson Scholarship application.
For more details
2022-2023 – Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship Program – Canada
- 2022 Royal Academy of Engineering Enterprise Fellowships Entrepreneurial Graduates
- 2023 United Nations Nippon Foundation Fellowship
- 2023 Mandela Washington Fellowship for Young African Leaders