Eligible and interested candidates are invited to apply for The United Bank for Africa (UBA) 2021 Graduate Recruitment Program. For Nigerians wishing to start a career in banking profession.
United Bank for Africa (UBA) Plc, is a leading pan-African financial services group headquartered in Nigeria. It is one of Africa’s best and most resilient banking Groups with operations in 20 African countries and offices in three global financial centers: London, Paris and New York. UBA has more than fourteen million customers and over 1,000 business offices and customer touch points globally. UBA has been operating in Africa since 1949, referred to then as the British and French Bank Limited (BFB)It took over the assets and liabilities of BFB and was incorporated as a limited liability Company.
Applicants would be exposed to the following:
- Intensive and carefully crafted Training
- Mentorship and On-The job sessions with experienced professionals
- Relevant Skill building procedures beneficial to the sector
- Research, analyzing and improving on existing systems. While raising innovative ideas.
- Analytical and Critical Thinking skills
- Willingness to learn
- Excellent Research Skills
- Willingness to Learn and ability to adapt
- Professional communication skills (both written and spoken)
- Microsoft Suite